Secure Your Roof
Are your soffit, fascia, and eavestroughs suffering damage due to aging or exposure to moisture? If yes, then Integrity Roofers Ltd is here to take care of it. We are one of the best roofing service providers in Toronto and adjoining areas. Our team of expert professionals has been helping our clients to repair and install proper drainage facility and supporting structures in their roof.
What Makes Us Different?
- We use quality materials from reputed manufacturers
- Our services are covered by manufacturer’s and contractor’s warranty
- Our services have an insurance coverage of over 2,000,000 dollars
- We follow standardized procedures and safety protocols
- We wish to have long-term patronage with clients and respect their property. Thus, you get site-clean up service once the job is done
Like any other exterior portion of your house, eavestrough has to withstand weather extremities of Toronto. Hence, they become vulnerable to wear and tear. The consequences of a damaged or clogged eavestrough may pave the way for rainwater to the foundation pillars, basement, drywall, and other areas. At Integrity Roofers our eavestrough service takes care of the following for you:
- Leaves, twigs or sediment build up
- Damage due to wind or heavy storms
- Upgrading eavestroughs for newer styles
- Adding guards to help prevent future damage
- We offer customer preferred color choices of eavestrough making it easy to mix and match material
We are one of the few roofing specialists that provide the option of safeguarding the eavestrough with leaf guards. It will allow water from the rooftop to flow through but block leaves and other debris to coagulate.
Soffits and Fascia Service
Parts of the roof structure that is closest to the eavestrough are soffits and fascia. If the eavestrough gets clogged they are the first to be damaged by water. Moreover, they are susceptible to infestation from insects, bird nests, and other animals. The major threats to your soffit and fascia are:
- Insect infestations
- Nesting by birds or other animals
- Mould and mildew
- Rust and dents
- Heavy storms or rain
- Extreme heat
If you want to ensure that your roof’s soffit and fascia are in a good condition just call us. We will perform the requisite to keep your roof in good condition. In this process our skilled technician will:
- Remove rotten wood or rusted metal
- Install fresh lumber
- Seal, caulk, and paint as per requirement
Hence, the completed job will have seamless look offering optimum protection from damage.
For a free roof inspection please feel free to call us at +1 647-998-1187.